Denpasar is thé central city of Bali. The name Denpasar originates from “ den” which means south and ‘pasar’ which means market. So “ Denpasar ‘ means the places located at the south market. The culture here is thick and it has a rich past.
Denpasar is the central city of Bali. All the government’s activities and most (big) business are situatied here. This makes the vibe unique.
It is the city everybody sees first when visiting Bali and many people quickly make the assumption that it ‘isn’t that great’. No surfers, no beaches so no Bali. This is a shame because Denpasar has a lot to offer when you go off the beathen path.
The best time go to Denpasar is at noon , because that’s the right time to enjoy traditional culinary cuisine and visit cultural buildings like a museum. Also other historical places and see how the locals spend their time after work is a great thing to experience in Denpasar.
Markets, Warung (local home-made food), Bali (art) musuem, local café’s & coffee shops and a lot of hidden places make Denpasar a vibrant placet to visit. But, you need a good guide… If not, Denpasar can be a rough place so visiting Denpasar at night will be a great adventure and one that will make your Bali Experience unique and unforgettable!
The Denpasar Night Package Contains:
- Monday – sunday
- closed at local event ceremonial
Time & duration
- start at 19.00 pm
- 4 -5 hours
Thing that we do
- have delicious dinner at ” nasi jinggo ” or ,night market ” kreneng “
- have adventure in heart of denpasar
- have delicious dessert at local cafe in denpasar
- local street food ” nasi jinggo or ” kreneng ” night market
- Lapangan puputan
- Local cafe
- USD 49 for 1 person
- USD 11 for extra person
- Price include : dinner , snack , dessert and transport ( pick up and drop )
- pick up area : sanur, canggu, mengwi, denpasar, ubung, seminyak, kuta,