Green hills, pearl white beaches and clear clean waters. Does this sound inviting? I thought so. In the Karangasem Adventure I will take you to the ‘east’ of Bali to one of the most unspoiled areas.
This area is (for now…) lesser known to mass tourism. My expectation is that it will change in the coming years, but for now it is a haven for the traveler who likes to NOT bump into tourists.
With lots of hills Karangasem has lost beautiful hidden spots. And luckily I know all these spots like the back of my hand!
Visit the Garden Palace Kingdom (only accessible for locals, but if you are with me you can get there!) exotic places like Asah Hill and Nampo Hill (best view in Bali, hands down) and virgin unspoiled beaches (yes, they still exist!).
Get it while it is still unspoiled, what are you waiting for? Join me on the Karangasem adventure and experience a feast for the senses!
- Monday – sunday
- closed at local event ceremonial
Time & duration
- start 08.00 am
- 9 – 10 Hours
Thing that we do
- have visit a fascinating view of nampo hill
- have delicious local lunch
- have visit gorgeous kingdom water palace and doing so we have snack there
- have play and swim in virgin beach
- have dinner time
- nampo hill
- local warung
- Taman Ujung palace
- virgin beach
- local restaurant
- USD 106 for 1 person
- USD 15 for extra person
- price include : lunch, snack , dinner, car, ticket entrance and transportation ( pick up and drop )
- pick up area : sanur, canggu, mengwi, denpasar, ubung, seminyak, kuta,